Secure Cloud Services
What is Secure Cloud Services?
Security cloud service is based on the principle of any cloud service which is any service made available to users on-demand via the Internet from a cloud computing provider’s server as opposed to being provided from a company’s own on-premises servers. In the case of Security cloud services, it is just a service specific to Information Security
- Encryption of Data in the cloud.
- Virtual security services in the cloud.
- Secure access to services in the cloud.
- Encryption of mail – Per-user subscription.
- Encryption of data.
- Secure Operating Centre (SOC) service in the cloud, hybrid or on-premises.
Cloud Solutions provided by Condyn
To assist our customers, we have negotiated Software as a Service solution on some of our product portfolio and we will continue to expand this offering.
Current Security as a Service (SaaS) offerings
CONDYN email Protect:
- Protect your enterprise from email threats including phishing, malware, spam, and other forms of objectionable or dangerous content with CONDYN email Protect ©, the dedicated email security solution for SMEs and large corporate.
- This cloud-based enterprise-class Email Security, Continuity, Encryption & Archiving product is designed specifically for SMEs, backed by Proofpoint’s best-of-breed security; infrastructure and provided at a price that delivers value and cost-savings.
- Advanced Protection against Today’s Threats CONDYN email Protect© harnesses the capabilities of Proofpoint’s enterprise security technology and infrastructure, used by some of the world’s largest and most security-conscious companies, and combines this with expert knowledge and understanding of the needs of the smaller enterprise.
- CONDYN email Protect© enhances security with spam and phishing detection, multi-layer anti-virus, a robust filter rules engine, email continuity with emergency inbox, policy-enforced encryption, an email archive based in the cloud and managed in a simple and intuitive user interface.
- Scrubbing of outgoing mail to ensure only acceptable mail is forwarded to the customer’s network.
- Encryption of email.
- Mail continuity
- DLP Services (Data Loss Protection)
CONDYN email Forensic archive:
- Forensic Mail Archiving – In the cloud or on-premise with full mail continuity services.
- Ensuring emails can be retrieved in minutes even if it was sent years ago
- Compliance tools to retrieve emails in case of investigations that are fully managed and controlled – Risk managers cannot search without Compliance managers knowing that he is doing an investigation